The VESDA-HLI-GW provides a communication link between the NFN network and the VESDAnet.
The VESDA-HLI-GW provides a communication link between the NFN network and the VESDAnet that enables event notification and control of devices on the VESDAnet through the NFN network. Event notifications are displayed on the fire network annunciators. Control can be initiated from these annunciators.
Features & Benefits:
- Communicates with the VHX-1420-HFS using Modbus protocol via RS-232 cables
- Supervises the communications to the VHX-1420-HFS
- Monitors up to 100 detectors
- Enables zone mapping
- Provides DCC mode as required for Canadian applications
- Power input: 24 VDC Input current: 460 mA @ 24 VDC with or without Network Communications Module
- VESDA-HLI-GW and VHX-1420-HFS comply with the following standards and requirements:
- NFPA 72 National Fire Alarm Code
- UL 864, 9th Edition: Control Units for Fire Alarm Systems
- CAN/ULC S527-99, 2nd Edition: Standard for Control Units for Fire Alarm Systems
- CAN: CSA C22.1
- UL 864
- CAN/ULC S527-99