Strobes are available in ceiling-mount or wall-mount varieties to meet a wide variety of applications.
Strobes are available in ceiling-mount or wall-mount varieties to meet a wide variety of applications. They are ideal for warning hearing-impaired individuals during an emergency event. To expand the versatility of stobes, colored lenses are sold separately as accessories.
Features & Benefits
- Plug-in design and protective cover reduce ground faults
- Universal mounting plate with an onboard shorting spring tests wiring continuity before installation
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 30 candela
- Standard Operating Temperature 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C)
- Humidity Range 10 to 93% non-condensing
- Strobe Flash Rate 1 flash per second
- Nominal Voltage Regulated 12VDC or regulated 24DC/FWR1
- Operating Voltage Range 8 to 17.5V (12V nominal) or 16 to 33V (24V nominal)
- Electrically compatible with System Sensor Sync Circuit listed to UL 464
- Compatible with previous designs dating back to 1997
- Input terminal wire gauge 12 to 18 AWG
- UL 1791