System Sensor speakers transmit the clear, intelligible messages necessary to meet code, save lives, and protect property.
System Sensor speakers transmit the clear, intelligible messages necessary to meet code, save lives, and protect property. Choose from a variety of options to meet your application and installation needs including a plug-in design that speeds installation and virtually eliminates costly ground faults and text accessories that easily convert devices to a wide range of applications to simplify inventory and installation.
Features & Benefits:
- Plug-in design and protective cover reduce ground faults
- Universal mounting plate with an onboard shorting spring tests wiring continuity before installation
- Field selectable candela settings on ceiling units: 15, 30, 75, 95, 115, 150, and 177
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 30 candela
- Rotary switch simplifies field selection of speaker voltage (25 and 70.7 Vrms) and power settings (¼, ½, 1 and 2 watts)
- Speakers offer high fidelity and high volume sound output
- 520 Hz capable with compatible FACP
SPCW8 8” speaker provides a solution for ceiling mount applications for tap setting range between ¹/8 watt to 8 watts. Providing a solution for almost any voice need.
- Standard Operating Temperature 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C)
- Humidity Range 10 to 93% non-condensing Strobe Flash Rate 1 flash per second
- Nominal Voltage Regulated 12VDC or regulated 24DC/FWR1
- Operating Voltage Range 8 to 17.5V (12V nominal) or 16 to 33V (24V nominal)
- Electrically compatible with System Sensor Sync Circuit listed to UL 464
- Compatible with previous designs dating back to 1997
- Input terminal wire gauge 12 to 18 AWG
- UL 464, UL 1480, UL 1971