RP-2002 is a UL listed six-zone fire alarm control panel for single and dual hazard agent releasing applications, providing fire detection, signaling and protection for commercial, industrial and institutional buildings requiring agent-based releasing.
Features & Benefits:
- Disable/Enable control per input zone and output zone.
- Extensive transient protection.
- Dual hazard operation
- Meets International Building Code (IBC) seismic requirements
- Initiating Device Circuits: 6 Class B , programmable
- Output Circuits: 4 Class B, programmable; rated at 3 amp
- Discharge Timer: Yes, adjustable pre-discharge, discharge and waterflow delay
- Dual Hazard Operation: Yes
- Cross Zone/ Double Interlock Capability: Yes
- Relays: 3 Form-C; programmable
- Annunciators: Yes; up to 8 LCD Display: 80 character
- LCD Power: 7.0 amps total system power
- UL: S635
- FM approved
- CSFM: 7165-0028:0245
- MEA: 333-07-E
- Seismic Listing: Reference certificiate of compliance
- VMA – 45894-01 by the VMC Group