The RP-2001 is a six-zone fire alarm control panel for single and dual hazard deluge and preaction applications.
RP-2001 is a UL listed six-zone fire alarm control panel for single and dual hazard deluge and preaction applications, providing fire detection, signaling and protection for commercial, industrial and institutional buildings requiring water-based releasing.
Features & Benefits:
- Designed for sprinkler standards NFPA 13, 15 and 16.
- Dual hazard operation.
- Cross-zone (double-interlock) capability.
- Six programmable Style B (Class B) IDCs (Initiating Device Circuit).
- Optional Digital Alarm Communicators
- Initiating Device Circuits: 6 Class B
- Output Circuits: 4 Class B; rated at 3 amp
- Discharge Timer: Yes, programmable
- Soak Timer: Yes
- Cross Zone/Interlock: Yes
- Relays: 3 Form-C; programmable
- Annunciators: Yes; up to 8 LCD Display: 80 character LCD
- Power: 7.0 amps total system power
- UL: S635
- FM approved
- CSFM: 7165-0028:0245
- MEA: 333-07-E