The RM-1 series remote microphones provide a simple paging interface for Emergency Communication, Mass Notification or general paging. Can be configured to perform all-call paging, or selective paging when paired with annunciator control modules. They can be mounted in their own compact enclosure or installed as part of a comprehensive paging command center.
RM-1: Remote microphone assembly for mounting on an ADP-4B dress panel; RM-1SA: Remote microphone assembly for mounting in a CAB-RM(R), for remote applications.; CAB-RM: Stand-alone cabinet, black.;CAB-RMR: Stand-alone cabinet, red.
Features and Benefits:
- Simple operation alleviates operator training
- Flexible mounting options to meet the needs of any application
- Automatic gain control circuit.
- Supervised microphone.
- Form-C trouble contacts.
- Form-C contacts activated when microphone is in use.
- Power On LED.
- Trouble LED.
- Pluggable terminal blocks.
- Low-level audio (LLA) IN and THRU screws.
- UL: S635
- ULC: CS118/CS733 Vol. 12
- MEA: 327-94-E Vol.III
- CSFM: 7165-0028:0224 (NFS-3030/NFS2-3030)
- FM: Approved (RM-1, RM-1SA)
- FDNY: #6058 (NFS2-3030)