The NFS-320 is engineered for small applications, establishing fire protection in seconds.
The NFS-320 and NFS-320R (Same as NFS-320 but in red enclosure) intelligent fire alarm control panels are part of NOTIFIER’s UL listed ONYX Series. It’s designed specifically for small applications with features that minimize installation time, enable faster response times, and simplify maintenance and usability.
Features & Benefits:
- Fully field programmable
- Removable chassis design for easy installation and service
- Direct connect to NOTIFIER FirstCommand™ Emergency Communications System
- Networkable with NOTI-FIRE-NET and ONYXWorks compatible up to 200 nodes for NFN
- Optional IP or GSM Communicator
- Listings: Releasing, Mass Notification, Seismic Certified, Marine Approved
- Signaling Line Circuits (SLCs): 1: Style 4, 6, or 7
- Intelligent Devices: 318: (159 detectors/159 modules)
- Notification Appliance Circuits (NACs): 4 (built in): 1.5 amps ea
- Voice Evacuation Available: Yes, Direct integration with FirstCommand 50/100. With DVC when part of standard or high speed NOTI-FIRE-NET
- Power: 6 amps total system power
- Annunciators: 32 LCD type, 32 ACS type
- Networkable: Yes, NOTI-FIRE-NET or High-Speed NOTI-FIRE-NET
- UL Listed: S635.
- ULC Listed: S635 (NFS-320C only, excludes IPDACT).
- FM Approved.
- CSFM: 7165-0028:0243.
- MEA: 128-07-E.
- Fire Dept. of New York: #6121.
- City of Chicago