The NOTI-FIRE-NET™ Gateway (Embedded) is an intelligent gateway interface for the ONYXWorks® workstation.
The NOTI•FIRE•NET™ intelligent gateway facilitates complete monitoring and control of a (standard or high-speed) NOTI•FIRE•NET™ network. The embedded gateway is a standalone version is equipped with IP capability thus enabling ONYX® Series users to monitor multiple sites over an Ethernet network without the need for remote workstations.
Features & Benefits:
- Supports fire alarm control panel programming upload/ downloads and modifications
- Embedded gateway allows remote IP connections and increases scalability of network
- Supervised IP connections for remote workstations and gateways
- Multiple workstations can access the gateway at the same time
- Gateway redundancy for network survivability
- UL/ULC Listed
- Power input: 24 VDC
- Input current: 450 mA @ 24 VDC (without NCM)
- Direct connection to NFS2-640, NFS-640, NFS-320, NFS2-3030, and NFS-3030 fire alarm control panels. NCM required for connection to NOTI•FIRE•NET™, and HS-NCM for connection to high-speed network. (See data sheets DN-6861 and DN-60454)
- UL / ULC: S5697
- CSFM: 7300-1525:103