Optional Remote Page Unit that is compatible with the NFC-50/100(E) Emergency Voice Evacuation panel for fire protection applications. Allows for extending the NFC-50/100(E) display and control to remote locations within a building. For applications that require remote All Call live paging or to activate one of the pre-recorded messages over all speaker circuits. Can house a module that can be activated for HVAC shutdown or other control requirements
Features & Benefits:
- Provides messaging status and control of the NFC-50/100(E) primary operator console.
- Modular design for maximum system flexibility and easy expansion.
- Supports both Class A (Style Z) and Class B (Style Y) wiring.
- A maximum of eight NFC-RPUs can be connected to an NFC-50/100(E) primary operating console.
- Built-in microphone with push-to-talk feature that can be used for ALL CALL paging.
- Up to fourteen programmable messaging functions that can be activated over speaker zones remotely.
- Sturdy cabinet design with a keyed lock to prevent unauthorized access. Optional thumb lock available.
- Simple and straightforward user interface.
- Additional 9th button can be used to activate an optional monitor module installed inside the cabinet for applications such as HVAC shutdown.
- For applications that require remote All Call live paging or to activate one of the pre-recorded messages over all speaker circuits.
- Can house a module that can be activated for HVAC shutdown or other control requirements.
- Built in microphone, 14 programmable messages
- UL Listed S635
- CSFM: 6912-0028:0268
- FDNY: COA #6163
- UL 864