Optional Remote Microphone compatible with the NFC-50/100(E) Emergency Voice Evacuation for fire protection applications. Allows for extending the operator interface to remote locations within a building. For applications that require simple remote All Call paging
Features & Applications:
- External remote console that provides ALL CALL paging broadcasts over the speaker zones of the NFC-50/100(E) primary operating console.
- Modular design for maximum system flexibility and easy expansion.
- Supports both Class A (Style Z) and Class B (Style Y) wiring.
- A maximum of eight NFC-RMs can be connected to an NFC-50/100(E) primary operating console.
- Built-in microphone with push-to-talk feature that can be used for ALL CALL paging.
- Sturdy cabinet design with a keyed lock to prevent unauthorized access. Optional thumb lock is available.
- Simple and straightforward user interface.
- For applications that require simple remote. All Call paging.
- Up to eight devices connected to operating console
- UL Listed S635
- CSFM: 6912-0028:0268
- FDNY: COA #6163
- UL 864