Fire Fighter telephone system that provides secure and reliable communications for firefighters. This standalone system is capable of providing annunciation and control for local and remote telephone handsets. For applications that require a standalone firefighters telephone system for two-way in building communication.
Features & Benefits:
- Supports up to 24 N-FPJ phone jacks
- Built-in Auto-program feature.
- Telephone circuit supervised with 4.7KΩ, End of line resistor when wired in Style Y, Class B operation.
- Full System status LED display
- Onboard SLC circuit can be wired for class A (Style 6 or Style 7) or class B (Style 4) configuration.
- Full system status LED display.
- Supports Multi-Phone Jack Audio Circuit supervision.
- Certified for seismic applications
- Onboard Form-C system trouble relay.
- Allows simultaneous operation of up to 10 Fire Fighter remote handsets
- For applications that require a standalone firefighters telephone system for two-way in building communication.
- Supports up to 24 N-FPJ phone jacks.
- Up to 10 users to plug in a remote jack
- UL Listed: S635
- FDNY: COA #6163
- CSFM: 6912-0028:0268
- UL 864
- IBC 2012, IBC 2009, IBC 2006, IBC 2003, IBC 2000 (Seismic).
- CBC 2007 (Seismic)