NOTIFIER’s First Command NFC-50/100 is a multipurpose emergency voice evacuation panels for fire applications, mass notification applications, or both.
The NFC-50/100 is the main unit of the First Command family of products – an Emergency Communications System (ECS) solution that will enable you to meet or exceed the ECS and Mass Notification needs of small to medium, standalone applications or other installations that do not require a networkable solution, but do require activation of pre-recorded messages, live paging of both emergency and non-emergency events. This unit is 50 watts, with 1 Speaker Circuit, expandable up to 100 watts and up to 8 Speaker Circuits.
Features & Benefits:
- Notification Systems) and UL 864 (emergency voice evacuation for fire)
- Modular design for system flexibility and easy expansion (to accommodate larger or more complex applications)
- Removable terminal blocks Certified for seismic applications when used with the appropriate seismic mounting kit
- Integral supervised microphone
- 14 recorded messages, 100 event history log
- Up to 60 second message duration for all messages
- Powered by integral AC power supply or batteries during AC fail
- Programmable delay of immediate, 2 hours or 6 hours reporting of AC Loss
- Support 25 and 70 volt speaker output
- UL/ ULC Listed S635.
- Compliant with UFC 4-021-01
- CSFM: 6911-0028:0265
- NYC Fire Dept. Certificate of Approval: #6163
- Agency Listing: UL Listed to UL 2572 Communication (Control Units Mass Notification Systems) and UL 864 (emergency voice evacuation for fire).