The LCD-160 is a 640-character annunciator that mimics the display of the control panel.
The LCD-160, 640-character Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) annunciator and remote control for the NOTIFIER NFS-3030/ NFS2-3030 Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP). The LCD-160 will mimic the top portion (160 characters) of the NFS-3030/ NFS2-3030’s 640-character display. This provides the event and preprogrammed custom messages as displayed on the main panel. The full screen contains soft key functions, and can display other panel information.
Features & Benefits:
- 640-character Liquid Crystal Display with backlit control
- RDP bus can drive up to 32 RDP devices
- Input for AKS-1B key switch
- On-board input, output, and status indicators to support diagnostics
- Regulated, filtered 24 VDC via non-resettable power supply interface listed for fire-protective signaling use
- Data communications port (TB1): Power-limited RDP interface
- UL: S635
- ULC: S635
- MEA: 8-04-E (annunciator only)
- FDNY: COA#6065 (with NFS2-3030)
- CSFM: 7120-0028:0227, 7165-0028:0224
- FM Approved