Intelligent, addressable control module and relay with built-in type identification for FireWarden Series Panels.
NOTIFIER’s intelligent addressable control module provides supervised monitoring of wiring to load devices that require an external power supply to operate, such as horns, strobes, or bells. It is capable of Class A and Class B supervision. The relay module allows the control panel to switch two isolated sets of Form C contacts on command without supervision for the notification appliance circuit.
- SEMS screws for easing wiring
- Panel controlled status LED
- Analog communications
- Rotary address switches
- Low standby current
- Mounts in standard 4″ junction box
- Normal operating voltage: 15 to 32 VDC
- Maximum SLC current draw: 6.5 mA (LED on)
- Temperature Range: 32°F to 120°F (0°C to 49°C)
- Dimensions: 4.675″ H x 4.275″ W x 1.4″ D (Mounts to a 4″ square by 21/8″ deep box.)
- FM approved
- UL Listed: file S635
- CSFM approved: file 7300-0028:230
- MEA approved: file 72-01-E Vol. 2