Eight Amp, Notification Appliance Circuit (NAC) Expander Power Supplies designed to extend the power capabilities of existing NACs and provide power for auxiliary devices. The HPFF8 and HPFF8CM (chassis mounted) connects to any 12 or 24V Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP) or operates stand-alone.
Features & Benefits:
- Regulated and filtered 24VDC power to four NAC’s and an auxiliary output
- Two fully independent supervised initiating circuits that can be used for synchronized strobes and coded horns
- Four field-programmable operational modes
- Protocol pass-through for synchronizing large systems
- Primary Input Power: 120VAC, 60Hz, 3.6A standard; 240VAC, 50Hz, 2.1A on units with E suffix.
- Secondary Power: 24 volt operation: two 7-26 AH batteries.
- Battery Charging Capacity: 7 to 26 AH batteries.Up to 26 AH batteries.
- HPFF8 Cabinet: Holds up to two 18AH batteries.
- UL Listed: S24562
- Seismic Certification of Non-Structural Electrical Components and Systems
- FM Approved
- CSFM: 7315-1637:0102
- NYFD: COA#6032