HPFF12 and HPFF12CM are twelve amp Notification Appliance Circuit (NAC) Expander Power Supplies designed to extend the power capabilities of existing NACs and provide power for auxiliary devices. The HPFF12 and HPFF12CM connects to any 12 or 24V Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP) or operates stand-alone.
Features & Benefits:
- Two fully independent supervised initiating circuits that can be used for synchronized strobes and coded horns
- Regulated and filtered 24VDC power to four NAC’s and an auxiliary output
- Eight status LEDs
- Supervised AC input, battery voltage, auxiliary output, charger, and earth ground faults
- Primary Input Power: 120VAC, 60Hz, 5.0A standard; 240VAC, 50Hz, 2.80A on units with E suffix.
- Secondary Power: 24 volt operation: two 7-26 AH batteries.
- Battery Charging Capacity: Up to 26 AH batteries.
- HPFF12 Cabinet: Holds up to two 18AH batteries.
- UL Listed: S24562
- Seismic Certification of Non-Structural Electrical Components and Systems
- FM Approved
- CSFM: 7315-1637:0102