The FCPS-24S6, FCPS-246R (6-amp) and FCPS-24S8, FCPS-24S8R (8-amp) are remote power supplies with battery charger. The FCPS-24S6/-24S8 may be connected to any 12 or 24 volt fire alarm control panel (FACP) or may be used as stand-alone supplies. Primary applications include notification appliance (bell) circuit (NAC) expansion (to support ADA requirements and NAC synchronization) or auxiliary power to support 24 volt system accessories. The FCPS-24S6/-24S8 provides regulated and filtered 24 VDC power to four notification appliance circuit. The four outputs may be configured as all non-resettable, all resettable or two nonresettable and two resettable.
Features & Benefits:
- Operates as a “sync-follower” or as a “sync-generator”
- Contains two fully-isolated input/control circuits
- Four Class B (Style Y) or four Class A (Style Z, with ZNAC-4 module) NACs.
- Compatible with coded inputs; signals passed through
- Fully regulated and filtered power output – optimal for powering four-wire smoke detectors, annunciators, and other system peripherals requiring regulated/filtered power.
- Primary (AC) Power:
- FCPS-24S6C/-24S8C: 120 VAC, 60 Hz, 3.2A maximum.
- FCPS-24S6E/-24S8E: 240 VAC, 50 Hz, 1.6A maximum.
- Wire Size: minimum #14 AWG (2.0mm2) with 600 V insulation.
- Secondary Power (Battery) Charging Circuit:
- Supports lead-acid batteries only.
- Float-charge voltage: 27.6 VDC.
- Maximum current charge: 1.5 A.
- Maximum battery capacity: 18 AH
- UL Listed: S635, S674
- ULC Listed: S635 (FCPS-24S6C & FCPS-24S8C)
- CSFM Approved: 7315-0028:225
- MEA: 299-02-E
- FM Approved