The BACnet Gateway provides an interface between NOTIFIER’s fire panel network, NOTI•FIRE•NET™ and networks using the BACnet/IP communication protocol.
The BACNET-GW-3 provides an interface between NOTIFIER’s NOTI•FIRE•NET fire panel network (either the standard or the high-speed version) and a network using the BACnet/IP communication protocol. BACnet protocol is an American National Standard (ANSI/ASHRAE 135-1995). The BACnet Gateway can be connected to a stand-alone ONYX panel with an available network port or it can be connected to NOTI•FIRE•NET.
Features & Benefits:
- Compatible with ONYX™ Series panels.
- Compatible with NOTI•FIRE•NET devices.
- Monitors up to fourteen NOTI•FIRE•NET panels with a maximum of 15,000 objects (includes all peripherals)
- Multiple BACnet Gateways can be used for networks of 15 nodes or more.
- UL/ULC Listed
- Conforms to BACnet Standard Annex J for IP and Support Device Objects, Binary Output Objects, Life Safety Points/Zones, and Multi-State Inputs
- Power Supply: 24 VDC @450mA nominal and supervised battery backup.
- Network Interface: NOTI-FIRE-NET, High Speed NOTI-FIRE-NET.
- UL Listed. S635.
- ULC Listed. S635.
- CSFM. 7300-0028:0250.
- New York Fire Dept. COA#6158.