The APS2-6R is a state-of-the-art, 150 watt, switching auxiliary power supply providing 24 VDC of filtered DC power. The APS2-6R provides three 24 VDC output circuits, rated for 6.0 Amps in alarm and 4.0 Amps continuous. It is used for the operation of peripheral devices for the ONYX Series control panels.
Features & Benefits:
- UL 864 Ninth Edition compliant
- Lightweight, compact design
- 120 or 220/240 VAC (@ 50/60 Hz) versions
- Output circuits with overload protection
- Built-in “brown-out” circuitry
- AC primary input power (TB1): APS2-6R: 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.9 A.
- DC secondary input power (TB3): TB3-1 (+), TB3-2 (–).
- 24 VDC output power (TB2): Total 6.0 A (4.0 A continuous).
- Circuit 1 (TB2-1, TB2-2): 3.0 A @ 24 VDC power-limited. Circuit 2 (TB2-3, TB2-4): 3.0 A @ 24 VDC power-limited.
- 24 VDC output power (J9): 6.0 A (4.0 A continuous), NonPower Limted.
- Relay Contacts (TB4): AC Fail supervision over the SLC.
- Fuse: (F2 battery supervision): 32 VAC, 10.0 A, Fast-Acting Automotive Minifuse.
- Trouble supervision bus: J3 output: Form-A contact (open collector). J4 input: Form-A contact (open collector).
- UL-Listed: S635
- FM approved
- CSFM: 7315-0028:248
- FDNY: COA#6028