NOTIFIER’s AMPS-24 is an addressable power supply and battery charger with up to three 24 VDC outputs. It operates in either FlashScan® or CLIP (Classic Loop Interface Protocol) mode with the NFS-3030/NFS2-3030 Fire Alarm Control Panel (FACP). It can also be used as the primary power supply for the NCA-2 Network Control Annunciator.
Features & Benefits:
- Addressable by NFS-3030/NFS2-3030 FACP.
- Selectable charging current charges 7 AH to 200 AH batteries.
- Isolated Signaling Line Circuit (SLC) interface.
- Trouble bus input for use with normally-open dry contacts or open-collector circuit.
- USB Type B connector for programming installation parameters.
- Brownout detection.
- Battery/battery charger supervision.
- Secondary Power Auxiliary Outputs: 24V @ 0.5A and 5V @ 0.15A.
- AC loss detection and AC loss delay reporting.
- Mounts in a CAB-4 Series enclosure, EQ Cabinet Series enclosure, BB-25, BB-100, or BB-200 Battery Backbox.
- Primary (AC) power: 110-120 VAC 50/60 Hz input, 5 A maximum.
- MAIN 24V Output – filtered power-limited power.
- Secondary power (battery) charging circuit: Current-limited, sealed lead-acid battery charger which will charge 7 to 200 AH batteries
- Secondary power auxiliary outputs.
- Wire sizes: 10 AWG (5.26 mm²) to 22 AWG (0.326 mm²).
- Battery fuse (F2): 15 A, fast-acting.
- UL: S635
- ULC: CS118
- City of Chicago
- City of Denver
- MEA: 345-02-E
- CSFM: 7165-0028:224
- FM: Approved
- FDNY: #6026