Addressable Charger/ Auxiliary power supply with battery charging option
The ACPS-610 is an auxiliary power supply with a battery charging option and a host of special features. Selectable charging options allow the ACPS-610 to provide 6 amps of shared power to four outputs while charging batteries from 12 to 200 AH, or 10 amps of shared power when the unit is configured for use with an external battery charger.
Features & Benefits:
- Universal Zone Coder (UZC-256) option supports for programmable coded outputs. Up to 256 different codes.
- Isolated Signaling Line Circuit (SLC) interface.
- Selectable ground fault detection.
- Primary (AC) power:
- ACPS-610: 120 VAC, 50/60 Hz input, 5.0 A maximum.
- ACPS-610E: 220/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz input, 2.5 A maximum.
- Secondary power auxiliary outputs – TB2 on CPS-24 Board:
- 24V @ 0.5A, power limited.
- 5V @ 0.15A, power limited
- Four class B or four Class A outputs, individually addressable by FACP.
- UL Listed: S635.
- ULC Listed: S635.
- FM Approved.
- CSFM: 7315-0028:0248, 7165-0028:0224, 7165-0028:0243.
- MEA #30-08-E.
- FDNY: COA #6085, #6098.
When used with MARINE-EQ, approved by:
- US Coast Guard: 161.002/50/0 (Standard 46 CFR)
- Lloyd’s Register: 11/600013 (ENV 3 category).
- American Bureau of Shipping (ABS).