Our VIEW detector is a high-sensitivity photoelectric smoke detector designed for Very Early Warning Fire Detection and to protect valuable assets and operations where systems must remain functioning at all times.
The VIEW detector features a smoke-sensing chamber and patented optic block designed to amplify signals from smoke, but diminish stray internal reflections that can cause false alarms.
Features & Benefits:
- Sleek, low-profile design
- Available in both Bright White (for new installations) and Ivory (for legacy installations)
- Very Early Warning Fire Detection capability
- Analog communications
- Low standby current
- Rotary address switches
- Dual LEDs for 360° visibility
- FSV-951R/FSV-951R-IV – Very Intelligent Early Warning (VIEW®)
- Operating temperature: 14 °F to 140 °F (-10 °C to 60 °C)
- UL/ULC Listed: S911, S1115
- FM Approved: 450568
- CSFM: 7272-0028:0506