Carbon monoxide (CO) is a colorless, odorless, and toxic gas that is produced by the incomplete burning of various fuels which can lead to illness and even death. NOTIFIER life safety carbon monoxide (CO) detectors are designed to detect dangerous levels of carbon monoxide over time using electrochemical sensors.
Features & Benefits:
- Life safety Carbon Monoxide detection
- Automatic drift compensation of the CO cell
- CO cell end-of-life warning and fault
- FCO-851 Advanced Multi-Criteria Fire and Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Photoelectric, thermal, infra-red, Carbon Monoxide
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 100°F (0°C to 38°C)
- Advanced algorithms interpret and respond to the multiple inputs for higher nuisance alarm immunity
- Life safety Carbon Monoxide detection and fire detection
- UL: S1115 (FCO-851).
- CSFM: 7275-0028:0264.