Fire Alarm Communicator designed for a variety of fire and non-fire applications
Fire Alarm Communicator designed for a variety of fire and non-fire applications. It provides four channels (three on the 411) that accepts waterflow devices, two-wire and four-wire smoke detectors, pull stations, and other normally-open contact devices. Three models are available: 411 – Slave Communicator; 411UD – Slave Communicator with upload/download; 411UDAC – Stand-alone Communicator with upload/download.
Features & Benefits:
- Fully programmable with Pro-411 or with Windows Inputs may be individually programmed for stand-alone
- Fully supervised trigger inputs require a contact closure for activation
- Optional digital programming unit with a keypad, model PRO-411
- Programmable Channels 1 through 4
- Power-limited circuitry
- Fully supervised
- Operation: All channels NFPA Style B (Class B). Requires Normally Open contact to trigger
- Normal operating voltage: 12 VDC
- Alarm current: 3.34 mA
- End-of-line resistor: 2.2K ohms
- Short-circuit current: 3.8 mA per channel/input
- UL Listed: S2424
- CSFM: 7300-0075:0174
- MEA: 328-94-E Vol. III (411UD); 328-94-E Vol. IV (411)
- FDNY: COA#6085
- UL Listed: S624.
- CSFM: 7300-0075:0174.
- MEA: 328-94-E Volume